At The Dental Practice we use only Composite (or white) Fillings. Composite Fillings are a tooth-coloured, camouflaged filling which provide a more natural look and are far less noticeable than amalgam (or silver) fillings when smiling.
As well as providing a more natural look, composite fillings are also more durable and stronger than alternative fillings – lasting longer if correctly looked after.
Composite fillings can be used in the following procedures:
- Fillings on decayed teeth
- Restoring broken fillings
- Replacing old, metallic fillings
- Bonding to misshapen teeth
- Closing gaps within teeth
- Alongside Veneers